Understanding how regulatory change may impact your business and having the solutions available to deliver against the requirements is key to managing your business well.
In the past many securities lenders have relied on spreadsheets or tactical solutions to supply data to regulators in an uncontrolled and unaudited set of process. In recent years the majority of securities lending businesses have also moved towards using tri-party agents to collateralise their daily loan positions which can complicate reporting as securities lenders often only hold within their systems the total collateral value for each borrower and lending legal entity. MX’s reporting solution can automatically import individual daily collateral positions from tri-party agents as well as enhance the data set with market data such as credit agency ratings, issuer information, as well as compile all loan and collateral data historically to enable in depth data mining.
What does the system do?
- Hold your loans, loan return and collateral positions on a cumulative daily basis
- Resolve complex reporting requirements
- Intranet Delivered Front End (white label to your business)
- Collation of data from trading systems, tri-party agents and other third parties
- Dashboard Datasource Control, Oversight & Transparency
- Distribution to Multiple Underlying Insurer Clients
- Securities Market Data Enrichment and Data Mapping
- Audit History
- Client Tailored Reporting
- Email Alerts to Users
- Excel User Outputs
- Administration Control
- Security and version control via logon